In This Section...
How to book with easyBus
Book online for best prices, at our airport arrival ticket desks, or from the bus driver*
Booking with easyBus online is easy and should take only a few minutes.
The earlier you book online the more you save. Airport transfer prices start from just £2 online. You can also buy tickets at non-internet prices from the easyBus driver on the day at our London departure points or from the easyBus sales desks located in airport arrivals after baggage re-claim – subject to availability. * Tickets can’t be bought from the bus driver on our Luton Airport to Victoria route.
To make an advance booking online you will need the following:
- An email address.
- A valid credit or debit card.
- Access to a printer before you travel.
You must print off tickets before you travel to show the driver. You may print tickets at anytime from your online account login before travel.
STEP 1 - Booking Form Selection
- Locate the booking form on the right hand side of most pages.
- Select a valid From point and a valid Destination.
- Select the number of passengers.
- Select a Depart Date and a Depart time of the travel.
- Check the box if you want to book a Return trip.
- Click ‘Start Search’ to continue to Step 2.
STEP 2 – Select a Departure Bus Time
- Select your Outbound and/or Return departure times/price options. You should plan sufficient time for normal airline and airport procedures and allow for possible traffic delays. easyBus is unable to guarantee times. Then click “Add to Basket” or “Checkout” to continue.
STEP 3 – Your Purchase Summary
- Check your itinerary, then add another service if required OR simply Login and Register to proceed to final payment.
- New Customer? Simply Register using the Customer Form. Existing Customer? Simply login using your e-mail address and password.
- Click Next to progress to Step 4, the Final Payment Screen.
STEP 4 – Final Payment Screen (Please have your debit and/or credit card ready.)
- Please check your Total price of your Itinerary.
- If you are travelling on this booking select Yes. If you are not travelling on this booking select No, and enter the details of the Main/Lead Passenger.
- Please read Terms and Conditions, and if you understand and accept the easyBus Ltd Terms and Conditions of Carriage please tick the box.
- Please click Proceed to Pay to progress to the Online Transaction Form where you should enter your payment card details.
STEP 5 – Online Transaction Form – Debit/Credit Card Payment Details
Checkout.com our payment partner, will carry out an online authorization of your card. You may also be required to provide the credit card password in which case you will be prompted online by your card issuer.
- Please enter the Card details of the card.
- Please check the details you have entered. When you are certain all card details entered are correct please click ‘Pay Now’ once to progress to automatic payment processing. This may take a few minutes. Please do NOT navigate away from this page whilst processing is taking place.
Once payment processing is successful you will be redirected to the final easyBus Purchase Confirmation and Print Tickets screen.
- Print Tickets: Print either a webpage or PDF version of your tickets. You may print tickets anytime before travel by logging into your account with your e-mail address and password. You must print off the tickets to show the driver.
- Finally please Click Done to complete the process.
Further Advice and Help
If you do not see Ticket confirmation displayed then go to the top right hand corner of the easyBus homepage, www.easybus.com and click on the “my account” link.
Input your account email address and password and click on log in.
On the next page presented click on the my bookings tab at the top of the page.
If your booking has been made then it will be listed. You can print off the confirmation by clicking on “display select booking” and printing off the page which is then displayed.
If the booking is not listed then it has not been made and does not exist. You will need to make a new booking request from the start however your account details will have been retained and you will not need to register again.