In This Section...
Luggage Allowance and Policy
Included within the ticket fare per passenger. Each passenger may carry one piece of hand luggage and one piece of “checked in baggage”. Baggage exceeding the specified criteria may be carried by booking an extra seat.
Skis and snowboards are prohibited. Prams and non-folding pushchairs are prohibited, however folding pushchairs are permitted.
Prohibited Items (All Routes):
- Surfboards, Sailboards, Golf Clubs, Windsurfers and similar items.
- Musical instruments (including cellos, guitars, keyboards and similar items).
- Wheelchairs (folding / non folding), Battery Powered Scooters.
- Bicycles (folding / non folding).
- Weapons, Drugs (other than medicines), Solvents, Live or Dead Animals (other than as allowed under Article 2) Fish, Insects.
- Hazardous chemicals or substances as defined under the Health and Safety at Work Acts.
Should a passenger present himself or herself for travel with any prohibited items, carriage will be denied unless the passenger properly and safely disposes of the prohibited item(s).
Refunds will not be given to passengers who are denied permission to travel because they are in possession of prohibited items and are unable to dispose of them prior to travel.
Excess / Additional Luggage (Not included within the fare
All additional baggage in excess of permitted allowance will be required to be paid by buying an additional seat.
If you carry more than the allowance we can not guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the excess baggage.
Please note that for safety reasons, access to the entrance/exit, emergency exit and aisle may not be restricted or impeded. Or luggage allowance is different to that of airlines luggage allowance due to the physical constraints of the bus.