Luggage Allowance and Policy
Included within the ticket fare per passenger
Each passenger may carry one piece of hand luggage and one piece of "checked in baggage". Please see Route specific allowances, as there may be other limitations.
Baggage exceeding the specified criteria may be carried by booking an extra seat.
- Skis and snowboards are prohibited
- Prams and non-folding pushchairs are prohibited however folding pushchairs are permitted
Geneva Chamonix Route:
- Skis or snowboards are permitted but only 1 per person
- Prams or pushchairs are prohibited whether folding or not
Prohibited Items (All Routes):
- Surfboards, Sailboards, Golf Clubs, Windsurfers and similar items.
- Musical instruments (including cellos, guitars, keyboards and similar items).
- Wheelchairs (folding / non folding) on the Stansted and Gatwick routes, Battery Powered Scooters.
- Bicycles (folding / non folding).
- Weapons, Drugs (other than medicines), Solvents, Live or Dead Animals (other than as allowed under Article 2) Fish, Insects.
- Hazardous chemicals or substances as defined under the Health and Safety at Work Acts.
Should a passenger present himself or herself for travel with any prohibited items, carriage will be denied unless the passenger properly and safely disposes of the prohibited item(s).
Refunds will not be given to passengers who are denied permission to travel because they are in possession of prohibited items and are unable to dispose of them prior to travel.
Excess / Additional Luggage (Not included within the fare)
All additional baggage in excess of permitted allowance will be required to be paid by buying an additional seat.
If you carry more than the allowance we can not guarantee that we will be able to accommodate the excess baggage.
Please note that for safety reasons, access to the entrance/exit, emergency exit and aisle may not be restricted or impeded.
Please note that our luggage allowance is different to that of airlines luggage allowance due to the physical constraints of the easyBuses.