You are in control of what information we collect about you. However, if you choose not to share your information some areas of the website may not be accessible or useable.
We may ask you for information about yourself when you register online, when you book tickets. We may also invite you to complete surveys or provide us with feedback.
We and our business partners on easyBus.com collect information about your use of the website from cookies. You are in control of accepting or rejecting cookies.
We have provided the following information in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following details outline our information gathering and disclosure practices for the easyBus.com.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web-site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you.
Our website’s registration form requests users to give us security information and unique identifiers (e.g. email address). This information is used as follows:
- The customer’s contact information is used to contact the visitor when necessary.
- We also use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- Unique identifiers (such as e-mail addresses) are collected to verify the user’s identity, and for use as account numbers in our record system.
Our web-site uses an order form to enable customers to obtain information and make bookings. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their name and telephone number), unique identifiers (like their email address), financial information (like their credit/debit card numbers), and other information. This information is used as follows:
- The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Contact information from the order form is also used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
- Financial information that is collected is used bill the user for products and services.
- Unique identifiers (such as email addresses) are collected from web-site visitors to verify the user’s identity and for use as account numbers in our record system.
For these reasons, customer data will be kept for 1 year after the date of their travel. The data collected is not used to profile you as an individual or
The information is captured using online technologies that encrypt the data you send to improve security and ensure your personal data is not compromised.
The data collected is also stored on secure online systems that can only be accessed by relevant individuals of easyBus and iBookings, our data handlers who process the information collected.
Our web-site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners on the following pages.
- My Information / My Profile
Our web-site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Choose „My Information“ from our Welcome page.
Advertising links to Third Party Web Sites
This website may contain links to other web-sites. easyBus is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web-sites.
The easyBus website includes links to affiliate and affiliate travel insurance websites and/or services owned and/or operated by participating companies and/or third parties. These 3rd Party advertising links are provided for your convenience and easyBus Ltd are not responsible for and do not provide advice or give any warranties or make any representations regarding any such websites and/or services and are not responsible for or liable in relation to the content or your use of such websites. Any and all contents on these external web sites do not reflect products, services, advice or information provided by easyBus. When you make a booking via the Site, and your preferred travel product or service is available, the contract will be between the Travel Supplier and you. easyBus Ltd is not a party to the contractual relationship. Any queries or concerns relating to the product should be addressed to the Travel Extras, Travel advertiser. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or webmaster of such site.