Can I change my booking ? Can I cancel my booking and get a refund?
Changing A Booking
Bookings may only be changed by cancelling the unwanted journey(s) and then making a new booking for the journey now required. The "new" booking will be made at the current price for that journey and not the original fare paid. You must cancel the original (unwanted) booking first and then make the new booking.
Do NOT make the new booking first and then cancel the original booking.
Cancelling A Booking
- easyBus tickets are non refundable.
- You may only cancel your booking prior to the day of travel.
- You can not cancel a booking on the day of travel or after.
- The ticket price will be credited to your online easyBus account
- You may use any credit balance on your easyBus online account to purchase further tickets on easyBus.
- A booking once cancelled cannot be reinstated. Only a new booking can be made at the price then current.
Refunds will not be made to credit / debit cards or bank accounts.
To cancel a booking:
- Click on the Your Account Tab at the top of the easyBus home page www.easybus.com
- On the next page input your email address and password and click on "Log In".
- On the next page Click on the "My Bookings" tab at the top of the page.
- Select the booking you have made and click on "view selected booking".
- On the next page click on "cancel booking" at the bottom of the page, A cancellation/admin fee will apply, the charge will be 50% of the value of the ticket (note this excludes the card fee) and your account will be credited with the remainder of the ticket fare..
- You will be asked to reconfirm that you wish to cancel the booking.
- If you agree the booking will then be cancelled and the value of the booking credited to your easyBus online account.
- You will then need to repeat the procedure for the return journey if applicable.
- Log Out.
Reducing the number of passengers travelling.
To reduce the number of passengers travelling:
- Cancel the original booking
- Make a new booking for the number of passengers now travelling.
The new booking will be made at the current price for that journey and not the original fare paid.
easyBus strongly recommends that passengers calculate if this is a sensible course of action before cancelling the original booking. In many cases it is better to leave the booking as it is rather than cancelling a low fare booking and then making a higher fare booking.