How do I access my help desk answers? How does the help desk work?
To read your help desk answers:
A query you raise will be responded to within 24 hours of its receipt. You will receive a response to your registered email address. You can subsequently access all your queries as follows:
- Go to the easyBus home page www.easybus.com
- Click on the tab contact us. Select contact Customer service through online form. Select my current issues from left tab.
- Enter your user name and password
- On the next page you will see a tab my current issues you will see a list of all the queries you have asked.
- Click on the query you wish to see the full answer for.
How does the Help Desk Work?
When you post a help desk query, an email is sent to the Help Desk Staff advising them there is a query that needs replying.
The staff reply (please note the desk is manned 09.00 17.30 Mon-Fri only and we allow 24 hours for a reply to be sent. You will then receive an email advising you that a reply has been posted and you can then access it as above.The email shows the status of the reply. It does not mean that the action requested has been carried out.
Resolved : A full answer has been posted and no further answer will be given unless the enquirer adds to the initial query.
Updated : An answer has been given and a further reply will be given later, usually when information has been obtained.
Closed : easyBus considers the issue closed and no reply will be given on this subject.
If you wish to add additional information or ask another question then please update your query. Please do not create a new (additional) query.