How can I pay?
In advance (over the internet): By credit or debit card. You can now pay in your card currency.
Card Types accepted are: MasterCard, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Maestro (UK Sterling Issued cards Only.) and American Express. If in doubt please check with your card issuer. A fee is charged for processing credit or debit card.
At The Time of Travel - Walk Up Fares.
At The Airport Ticket Desks
- By Cash in Sterling only. No foreign currency is accepted.
There are Cash Point Machines (ATM) very close to the easyBus ticket desks. Our staff will be happy to guide you.
- By credit or debit card.
Card Types accepted are: MasterCard, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Maestro(UKSterlingissuedcardsOnly.) andAmerican Express at the ticket desk..
- easyBus regrets that it does not accept Diners Club currently.
- There is no additional fee for paying by credit or debit card other than thebooking fee.
On Board (Pay The Driver) Cash Only.
Sterling Transactions: Change Given (Exact money preferred please). EUROS NOT ACCEPTED
- easyBus recommends that customers book and pay in advance to avoid disappointment.
- At the Airports customers wishing to purchase a ticket or alter an existing (internet) booking for travel between during the ticket desk opening hours must visit the ticket desk.
- The driver will only sell a walk up fare immediately prior to the departure of the vehicle and once he has ascertained that a seat is available.
- easyBus does not accept telephone bookings.
- The cheapest fares are usually available in advance on the web only.