Manchester Airport to/from Central Manchester
From the heart of the airport to the heart of Manchester
When you travel with easyBus, the journey from Manchester Airport to the Manchester City Centre is not only direct, but will take just 20-30 minutes, providing you with a swift and convenient service which departs every 30 minutes!
We have two stops: One at the University in Oxford Road, and our main stop for Manchester City Centre in Chorlton Street, opposite the Coach Station, and a short walk from Piccadilly.
- Home to two of England's most popular football teams Manchester United (link is external) and Manchester City (link is external) don't miss the chance to get closer to the history and the legend of these iconic clubs with a stadium tour.
- Experience the atmosphere of Canal Street - one of Britain's most famous gay villages.
- Art lover? Head straight to The Lowry. This unique gallery is home to the world's largest collection of works by LS Lowry, one of the best loved British artists of the 20th century.
- Spend the day rummaging through the record shops and vintage stores of the bohemian Northern Quarter.
- Did you know? On Curry Mile, you'll have the pick of more than 70 restaurants serving South Asian and Middle Eastern cuisines.
Our bus stop for Chester is located outside the Holiday Inn at Chester South, just off the A483 and North Wales Expressway. The Chester Park & Ride bus service is opposite for easy connections into the City Centre.
Our bus stop in Wrexham is conveniently located right outside Wrexham General Railway Station. Walking distance to the Town Centre and giving swift and easy onward connections by rail or taxi, to surrounding villages.
Our Oswestry bus stop is located at Mile End Services just off the roundabout on the A5/A483 junction. Our easyBus stops in the coachpark next to the Little Chef.
In Shrewsbury (Bicton Heath)
We have a bus stop on the outskirts of Shrewsbury at Bicton Heath, on the Welshpool Road. Opposite the Co-op supermarket.
In Shrewsbury (Bus Station)
Our stop for Shrewsbury Centre is at the Shrewsbury Bus Station in the centre of town. Easy walking access to hotels, restaurants, bars, and the Theatre Severn. With onward local bus services to all areas and surrounding towns and villages.
In Telford, our bus stop is at the main central Bus Station on Northfield Road, adjacent to the large Shopping Centre. Easy onward connections by bus or taxi to local tourist attractions.
Don't worry if your flight arrives early or late!
Don't worry if your flight arrives early or late, you may use the same ticket at no extra cost to travel on the next available Gatwick airport transfer bus, up to 60 minutes either side of your booked time.
Please note that we cannot always guarantee that there will be spare seats, especially at busy times, since passengers travelling on their booked service have their seats reserved; and will therefore be embarked first. For passengers travelling from London to Gatwick airport, we strongly recommend travelling on the service for which you are booked, as it is not always possible to transfer to an alternative.
Normal ticket desk fares would be chargeable outside of the 60 minute time period specified in the policy.