How to find us
Please find below some help on how to find easyBus House. Important: please read special health and safety visitor instructions below map.
North Circular Road
Park Royal West
By Tube: Hanger Lane Underground Station, Central Line. On exiting Station turn left and walk down footpath and through the subway. On reaching end of subway turn right and walk up the stairs to street level. Walk straight down with North Circular Road to your right for half a mile. You will pass a furniture shop on your left before reaching easyBus house - look out for orange signage!
Alternative tube stations that may be more convenient include Park Royal, Piccadilly Line OR Stonebridge Park, Bakerloo Line. Refer to Google Maps for directions.
By Car: Take slip road running parallel with North Circular Road heading North East up North Circular Road away from Hanger Lane Underground end. Please see special visitor Health and Safety instructions below map for visitors travelling by car.
By Bus: 112 bus from outside Hanger Lane Underground Station or from Ealing Broadway Underground. The 112 bus stops right outside easyBus House.
Tip: Look out for the bright orange signs for easyBus House and/or easyOffice also located here.
View Untitled in a larger map
Special Visitor Instructions
1. If a visitor comes by car they must:
a.Use dipped headlights at all times whilst in the yard area
b. Use hazard warning lights at all times whilst in the yard area
c. Not exceed 5 mph
d. Maintain a vigilant look out for all other vehicles
e. Give way to easyBus vehicles
f. Park at the end of the yard furthest away from the Entrance in the marked bays.
2. If using the yard area to enter or exit the premises follow the walk way. (This will be marked out in due course)
3. If undertaking an inspection or being given a "guided tour" both yourself and the guest must wear a High Viz jacket whilst outside of the "office" area (jackets are available in the Operations Room).
4. Please take especial care in the workshop area and do not under any circumstances go within 3 meters of the vehicle maintenance area - the area where work is undertaken which contains the ramps, lifts, compressor or other equipment
Please also be vigilant for (and avoid) slip, trip or hazard risks.
5. The accident book and first aid kit are held in the Operations Control Room.
6. The nearest Accident and Emergency Unit is at the Central Middles Hospital in Park Royal.