How do I print my Tickets ? How can I reprint my Tickets? How do I get my booking confirmation?
Online Bookers can print off their TICKET from easyBus.com at the time of booking. The final confirmation page has a 'Print Tickets' option highlighted on there.
All online bookers MUST show printed TICKETS to the driver prior to boarding the vehicle. This is the only paper evidence that is accepted as proof of your booking.
If you do not have a ticket to show to the driver, you will be required to make a new booking at the Walk up fare price. No refund will be given even if the booking confirmation is subsequently produced or if proof of online booking is established afterwards.
Unlike easyJet (and some other airlines) we are NOTable to accept the booking reference quoted verbally or written on a piece of paper or sent to a mobile phone, PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) or similar device or displayed on a Laptop or other form of personal computer.
Your booking confirmation is automatically displayed when the booking process has been successfully completed.
If you do not have a printer available at the time of booking or if the booking confirmation is not automatically displayed with 'Print Tickets' option, the booking can be accessed and Tickets can be printed either immediately or at a later time by simply logging into my account.
The procedure for accessing and printing your TICKET is:
- Go to the easyBus home page www.easybus.com
- Click on the 'my account' tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your account email address and password.
- Click 'log in'.
- By default you should be at 'my bookings' page. If this doesn't happen, please select the 'my bookings' tab at the top of the page and it will display all your bookings.
- Select the booking you wish to print a Ticket for.
- Click on 'view selected booking'and this will show your booking confirmation.
- Select 'Print Ticket' or 'Print pdf Ticket'. If you are making a return journey you will need to print off a confirmation for the return journey too.
- Click on 'Back'.
This will take you to the 'My Bookings' page where you can select the return journey and then follow the instructions above from step 6.
Please note the bookings summary page headed 'My Bookings' is not accepted for travel and is clearly marked 'Not Valid for Travel'. The specific booking confirmation must be printed off (see steps 7 and 8).