How can I pay? In advance (on easyBus.com)
By credit or debit card. You can now pay in the currency of your debit or credit card.
Card Types accepted are: MasterCard, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Maestro (UK Sterling issued cards only) and American Express. If in doubt please check with your card issuer. A fee is charged for processing credit or debit card payments.
At The Time of Travel (Airport ticket desks - Luton and Stansted Airports only)
- By Cash - in Pounds Sterling only. No foreign currency is accepted.
There are Cash Point Machines (ATM) very close to the easyBus ticket desks. Our staff will be happy to guide you.
- By credit or debit card.
Card Types accepted are: MasterCard, Switch, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron and Maestro (UK Sterling issued cards only) and American Express.
- easyBus regrets to inform you that currently we do not accept Diners Club.
There is no additional fee for paying by credit or debit card other than the booking fee.
- On Board - Walk Up Fare (Pay the Driver)
- Cash Only - in Pounds Sterling only. No foreign currency or Euros are accepted.
- Change is available, however exact money is preferred please.
- easyBus recommends that customers book and pay in advance for their tickets in order to avoid disappointment.
- The driver will only sell a Walk Up Fare immediately prior to the departure of the vehicle and once he has ascertained that a seat is available. easyBus Walk Up Fares are not available on the Luton-Victoria route where the driver is only permitted to sell Greenline fares.
- easyBus does not accept telephone bookings.
- The cheapest fares are usually available in advance on the website only.
- At the Airports: Customers wishing to purchase a ticket or alter an existing (web) booking for travel during the ticket desk opening hours, must do so at the Ticket Desk (Luton and Stansted Airports only).